Revolutionary tool designed to coach and facilitate well-being in 50 minutes flat!
Best-seller since 2016. Awarded by the French Ministry of Education and the French Ministry of Health. Featured in the press and newsmagazines.
– Hayden Lee Master Certified Coach | Executive Coach | Leadership Coach | Life Coach | Enneagram Practitioner & Trainer, Los Angeles (CA) –
It’s a fun and casual game that helped me get to the core of what was holding me back in taking some actions that I knew I should take, but I felt stuck. It’s thought-provoking yet casual and light-hearted. It inspired me to take action the next day and I’m moving forward toward my goals. I look forward to having the game handy the next time I want to gain clarity on a next step and engage in some great conversation with friends.
– Ms Rohini David, Principle of Flintridge Montessori School, La Canada (CA) –
The game of Fatima is very eye-opening. It’s a rewarding experience. Thanks to the workshop, I want to create a fun and happier environment for my staff.
– Teachers at Flintridge Montessori School, La Canada (CA) –
It’s a very useful product. I feel more knowledgeable (…) It made me think about things that in general I don’t take time to think about (…) I learned more about myself (…) I feel in place, confident and resourceful (…) I feel fantastic. I was able to revalidate my feelings and my thoughts about the place where I work
– Max Sucee, Healthy Living Coach at the YMCA Foothills (CA) –
The game of Fatima enabled me to identify underlying personality traits in a fun and non-threatening manner, and then begin a process of self-discovery focusing on best utilizing those traits as assets to obtain a higher sense of self.
– Leah Diaz, Clarity Counselor, Glendale (CA) –
Processing with the game of Fatima allowed me to think deeply about, and remain present to my issues, and realize the answers are written within! This game is an undeniable help for my inner counselor!
– Heinz Mikulka, CEO Paule Attar Salon and SPA, Bellevue (WA) –
This game could be used commercially and would be helpful, as a tool for HR departments of some companies to gauge the aptitude of employment applicants at the interviewing phase.
– Florence Sarret, Capability builder, Innovation seeker, Change catalyst, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Geneva (Switzerland) –
We played at the conference organized by CHS Alliance at Antwerp with some curious colleagues who wanted to experiment a new speed coaching game. As ever Fatima Medjoubi-Ter the game you created was such a marvelous tool to help people address their challenges « without thinking too deeply and being authentic ».
– Marco Avila, Global Manager HR Business Partnering Unit at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Geneva (Switzerland) –
Excellent tool for coaches to bring up and discuss challenges in a safe and playful environment.